Sunday, April 6, 2014

April Update

A week ago, Larry, Ray, Beth and Jim Hoffmeister joined Sam to support and ride the Swamp Rabbit Celebration GHS ride.  Conditions were a bit cool and windy, but just a great day.  Larry and I opted to take the longer option after La Bastide with Kim Morrow and Denizon.  The rain had washed many of the arrows off but we navigated our own shortened course for a great ride.

Thanks Steve for putting on a great ride, maybe next year we can get a few more to show up.

Saturday, was my first ride up to the BlueRidge for 2014 and Jim/Beth, Ray, Larry, and Tom joined me for a "spirited"  55 mile ride up 276 to the BlueRidge and then back doing a short loop through the French Broad Valley (you can see the route on Strava).

Ray and Larry were sporting the new kits.... great design.. highly visible, great colors, ....well done......

Here is me riding in the kit today...... I give it 2 thumbs up...



1 comment: