Sunday, December 8, 2013

New Logo

You've all been waiting patiently for the new logo and kit design. Well, I know it's taken a while, but I'm pleased to show you the new Greenville Velo logo. We've been hard at work crafting this new look and I hope you agree that we've come up with something we can all be proud to support. We were shooting for something with a fun super hero feel and I think this is spot on. This logo will be displayed prominently on our new kits. And, yes the whole kit design is coming very shortly. We're almost ready to unveil it to the world. Until then, this will serve to wet your appetite.

Since you're reading it hear, you will also realize that this is the new website for the team. Everyone will have access to post at will. Comments will be open to registered Blogger users, so you won't have to be a teammate to keep up with the conversations.

I'm really excited about the upcoming season and I hope you are too. More to come soon.

2 comments:

  1. I already feel super! I can't wait to become a super hero! My power shall be super spin.

    ReplyDelete